cooopout: (a beauty and a beast)
Izumi Shingo ([personal profile] cooopout) wrote2012-11-16 12:30 am

CRANES

[sure am watching eiji fold cranes]
regretnooothing: (I went to my neighbours yard sale)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 05:34 am (UTC)(link)
[I am on my way to crane 300 and yet]

I wonder if this is romantic...

[I only wonder this now]
regretnooothing: (They're stiff as a board and milldewed)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 05:36 am (UTC)(link)
... He's keeping them? I thought he was throwing them away.
regretnooothing: (They got skid marks up to the waistband)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 05:42 am (UTC)(link)
... [sighs and resumes folding!] Then I guess I'll keep going. Little Ginga is nearly done.
regretnooothing: (I’ll try & try!)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 05:46 am (UTC)(link)
It's hard to continue when I'm not even sure if this is doing any good, but I've come to far to give up. After I get to one-thousand, if it doesn't work, I'll ask around for ideas or something.
regretnooothing: (When I got home)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 05:56 am (UTC)(link)
[tilts his head, but finishes Ginga quietly and then holds his hands out as directed]
regretnooothing: (I hope the boys at BBD)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 06:08 am (UTC)(link)
[Oh. That's nice.]

...

Ankh didn't answer because he said I should figure it out myself, but I really don't know how to prove something to him that I don't really know much about besides what we've done together...
regretnooothing: (I held up my hand)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 06:16 am (UTC)(link)
[shakes head] I just know how he is and what he wants, so I do that and give it to him until I don't want to anymore.
regretnooothing: (I still have my decisiveness)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 06:19 am (UTC)(link)
Love and things like that are my worst area. I don't really know anything about it.
regretnooothing: (The riddle brings more riddles)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 06:26 am (UTC)(link)
No it's fine. I guess I look otherwise.

[You really are good at this]

[Actually pauses for a moment but eh, some people here already know]

I really haven't been very exposed to those things.
regretnooothing: (Open our secret door)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 06:34 am (UTC)(link)
[Nods] I like to travel to help people and learn things from them, but that's probably because of the type of family I come from.
regretnooothing: (My headache was intense)

[personal profile] regretnooothing 2012-11-16 06:38 am (UTC)(link)
[There's that pause again. Aaah no matter how many times he says it, it's awkward]

The male in my family are all politicians except for me. You probably would recognize my grandfather..... he's kind of the Prime Minister.

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 06:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 07:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 07:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 07:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 07:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 07:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 07:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 07:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 07:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 08:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 08:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 08:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 08:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 08:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 08:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 08:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 18:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 19:16 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] regretnooothing - 2012-11-16 19:25 (UTC) - Expand